General Terms and Conditions of Anda Textiles GmbH
§ 1 APPLICATION TO ENTREPRENEURS AND DEFINITIONS
1. The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 CONCLUSION OF A CONTRACT, STORAGE OF THE CONTRACT TEXT
1. The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.andastudio.co.
2. If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it
You Textilien GmbH
Eisnergut bow 54,
Registration number HRB 267295
Registration court Munich
3. The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
4. When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Add to cart" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the button "to checkout"
5) Registration in the online shop after registering and entering the registration details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy"
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details Closing the internet browser cancel the ordering process. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
5. Storage of the contract text for orders via our online shop: We store the contract text and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.andastudio.co/pages/agb. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account --> My Orders.
§3 PRICES, SHIPPING, PAYMENT, DUE
1. The indicated prices include statutory sales tax and other price components. The prices do not include the respective shipping costs
2. The consumer has the option of paying by PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard). If paying by credit card, the purchase price will be reserved on your credit card at the time of ordering (“authorization”). Your credit card account will be debited at the time we ship the goods to you.
3. Klarna invoice & immediate transfer
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ) , Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods / the ticket / or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. Full billing terms for the countries where this payment method is available can be found here:
Sofortüberweisung: Available in Germany and Austria. Your account will be debited immediately after your order.
(4) With the "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" discount promotion, customers must keep all items to fully benefit from the discount. In the event of a partial return, the full price of the retained products will be charged and deducted from the refund amount.
§4 Delivery & Returns
(1) Unless we have expressly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. Pre-order items do not fall into this category and will require the listed shipping time to be sent to the customer. Orders are usually processed within 1-2 days. During holiday and sales seasons, processing may take longer due to high volume of orders. DHL deliveries usually take 2-4 days depending on your location. All shipments outside of Germany have a delivery time of approx. 3-5 working days. When paying in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer, for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold only passes to the buyer when the item is handed over, even in the case of mail-order sales.
(3)If customers pay shipping cost for their order and cancel/return their order, the shipping cost will not be refunded.
(4) Returns are free of charge in Germany under certain conditions.
(4a) For returns from the EU, we charge a flat fee of €9.90. The return should be made within 14 days of receiving the order.
The return costs for the UK, Switzerland and the rest of the EU are €14.90 per order. The shipping label will be provided by us.
Returns from the US: We do not provide prepaid return labels for US customers and customers are responsible for the cost of returning their order and getting their package to us.
Please note that orders outside the EU are subject to VAT and import duties and the customer is responsible for these costs. In the event of a return, these costs will not be reimbursed.
With the return, the customer accepts that the return will be sent to Anda Textile GmbH within the 14-day return period. Even if the customer has a pre-paid return label, if the customer does not return the package within 14 days, they are no longer eligible for a return. If the return label is misused and the package is sent despite exceeding the return period, Anda Textiles GmbH is not responsible for returning these packages to the customer.
(6) Customers in Germany must keep at least one item in the event of a return in order to be able to claim the free return. If customers return the entire order, we charge a flat return fee of 6.99 euros.
(7) Items marked FINAL SALE on the product page are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
§5 RESERVATION OF TITLE
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL OF THE CUSTOMER AS A CONSUMER
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following stipulations, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity:
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
You Textilien GmbH
Eisnergut bow 54,
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have to repay all payments that we have received from you, with the exception of delivery costs, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
For other countries, we do not offer free returns. Please contact our customer service for return shipping fees.
To accept returns, the returned merchandise must be unused, unwashed, with the original tags attached, and the return request must be made no later than 14 days after receipt of the order. After checking the returned product, we will immediately start the return process and refund you the total amount of the returned product if it meets the return conditions.
End of revocation
§7 CANCELLATION FORM
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
You Textilien GmbH
Eisnergut bow 54,
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
§8 WEIGHTEAR PERFORMANCE
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 CONTRACT LANGUAGE
As contract language german will be available exclusively.