General Terms and Conditions of Anda Textiles GmbH
§ 1 APPLICATION TO ENTREPRENEURS AND DEFINITIONS
1. The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 CONCLUSION OF A CONTRACT, STORAGE OF THE CONTRACT TEXT
1. The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.andastudio.co.
2. If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it
Anda Textiles GmbH
Eisnergut bow 54,
Registration number HRB 267295
Registration court Munich
3. The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
4. When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Add to cart" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the button "to checkout"
5) Registration in the online shop after registering and entering the registration details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy"
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details Closing the internet browser cancel the ordering process. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
5. Storage of the contract text for orders via our online shop: We store the contract text and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.andastudio.co/pages/agb. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account --> My Orders.
§3 PRICES, SHIPPING, PAYMENT, DUE
1. The indicated prices include statutory sales tax and other price components. The prices do not include the respective shipping costs
2. The consumer has the option of paying by PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard). If paying by credit card, the purchase price will be reserved on your credit card at the time of ordering (“authorization”). Your credit card account will be debited at the time we ship the goods to you.
3. Klarna invoice & immediate transfer
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ) , Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods / the ticket / or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. Full billing terms for the countries where this payment method is available can be found here:
Sofortüberweisung: Available in Germany and Austria. Your account will be debited immediately after your order.
1. Unless we have expressly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for immediate dispatch. Pre-order items do not fall into this category and require the specified shipping time to be shipped to the customer. Orders are usually processed within 1-2 days. Due to the large volume of orders, it may take longer to process orders during the holiday and sales seasons. DHL deliveries usually take 2-4 days depending on your location. All shipments outside of Germany have a delivery time of approx. 3-5 working days. When paying in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer, for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
2. The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold only passes to the buyer when the item is handed over, even in the case of mail-order sales.
3. If customers pay a shipping cost for their order and cancel/return their order, the shipping cost will not be refunded.
4. For returns from Belgium, the Netherlands and Austria we charge a fixed cost of 9,90€. Returns should be made within 14 days of receipt of order.
The return shipping cost for the UK, Switzerland and the rest of the EU is 14,90€ per order. The shipping label will be provided by us.
Please note that orders outside the EU will incur VAT and import duties and the customer is responsible for these costs. In case of return, these costs will not be refunded.
5. After you create your return label, customers accept that you will send the package back to us successfully within 14 days after you received the order. The return of the package later than the 14 days period will not be accepted and our company has the right to refuse the return and refund due to the late shipment.
§5 RESERVATION OF TITLE
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL OF THE CUSTOMER AS A CONSUMER
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following stipulations, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity:
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
Anda Textiles GmbH
Eisnergut bow 54,
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
For other countries, we do not offer free returns. Please contact our customer service for return shipping fees.
To accept returns, the returned goods must be unused, unwashed, with the original tags attached, and the return request must be made no later than 14 days after receipt of the order. After checking the returned product, we will immediately start the return process and refund you the total amount of the returned product if it meets the return conditions.
End of revocation
§7 CANCELLATION FORM
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Anda Textiles GmbH
Eisnergut bow 54,
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
§8 WEIGHTEAR PERFORMANCE
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 CONTRACT LANGUAGE
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
Status of the General Terms and Conditions Sep. 2021
Terms and Conditions Created by agb.de